Mid/Senior Level Designer
L&Co are seeking a large helping of talented middle-weight/senior designer for our small team.
Our dream candidate will have 6+ years’ experience, and be a master in the creation and implementation of brand identity, digital and print projects.
More specifically you will be able to draw a large tick alongside each of the following:
– Have a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work
– Be confident to lead a project from briefing through to implementation
– Be comfortable working across both digital and printed media
– Have experience of working with both large corporate brands and small start-up venture
– Have experience of producing brand guidelines and the technical understanding this entail
– Have a slightly unhealthy obsession with typography
– Be highly organised
– Be a good communicator with face-to-face client experience
– Have the confidence to work alone as well as part of a team and be comfortable with overseeing other designers
– Be well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, have some knowledge of HTML/CSS/WordPress with a smattering of Microsoft programs
– Enjoy working beside the Thames in SW London
This is an exciting opportunity (we think) for the right candidate who has proven agency experience, can show a portfolio of relevant design skills and the right personality to work within our small team at our riverside studio.
Please send a covering letter, your CV and a website link or PDF (max 5mb) showing samples of your work to [email protected] with your salary expectations.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date of 28th October.